Skip physician search
From well-baby visits to unexpected sports injuries and everything in between, UnityPoint Health - Marshalltown providers care for babies, children and adolescents to help families navigate the little and not-so-little bumps of childhood.
If Your Child is Sick
You are encouraged to call your child's clinic with any health-related questions. During normal clinic hours, your care team is available to speak with you. After hours, you will be connected to a health information service staffed by registered nurses and pediatricians on call who will answer your questions and help coordinate the care you need.
Tips for Scheduling An Appointment
- Call to schedule an appointment as far in advance as possible If your child is ill, we will make every effort to see him or her the same day.
- It is important to inform us of the reason or reasons for your child's visit in order to properly schedule.
- If other members of your family need to be seen, please schedule separate appointments.
- Please notify us a minimum of 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Schedule, cancel or reschedule an appointment whenever its convenient for you using MyChart online or the MyChart mobile app (search for UnityPoint Health Virtual Care in PlayStore or Apple Store).
Pediatric Services Included
- Well-child exams
- Newborn, 1, 2, 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 24, 30 and 36 months
- 4-year + annually
- American Academy of Pediatric's Periodicity Schedule
- Physical forms
- Immunizations (vaccines)
- Hearing and vision screen
- Pure Tone Audiometry
- Sick care – appointments are available for same-day visits on an as-needed basis
- Laboratory and diagnostic testing during visit
- Chronic conditions – asthma, ADHD, developmental delays or any other ongoing physical or mental health problem requiring periodic visits outside of well-child visits
- Referrals – dermatology, neurology, cardiology, psychology, ENT, pulmonology
- Procedures – simple laceration repair, splinting/sling, simple benign lesion removal, circumcision